With Instagram’s ever-changing algorithm, it’s important for influencers and entrepreneurs to stay up to date with the latest news and follow system updates. In 2023, strategies aimed at improving engagement and coverage are much more reliable and effective than attracting new followers. If earlier people followed those who have a large audience, now the rules of the game have changed.
Engagement under your posts plays one of the main roles in the promotion as a whole. The better the statistics and metrics, the higher the probability that your publications will be in recommendations. Algorithms promote authors who have received a large number of user interactions, and not follower base, as it was before.
When it comes to engagement, the first thing you should take care of is comments. They are like a signal of your success and popularity for algorithms. Therefore, if you’re aiming to form a large online community and win the voice of influence here, comments are the most important element.
In this article, we’ll share three brilliant tips for increasing user interactions that you should be aware of. We’ll also talk about the option to buy Instagram comments in case you want to quickly and simply increase your stats and grow the account. Keep reading!
1. Include more niche hashtags
Hashtags have been and are one of the reliable ways to make your posts more visible to a wide audience. It is considered that they are like keywords – based on them, users can find content that they are interested in and new authors. However, any method, even the most excellent, has several rules. Here are some tips on how to make a strategy with tags more effective for any niche :
- Don’t add random hashtags. They should correspond to the subject of your publications and describe one specific post. You can add some geolocation tags here, but only if it helps your audience find you in a certain region or city.
- Narrowly focused tags are ideal. Frequently used keywords (such as #family, #love, #life, etc.) won’t bring you the expected result. Posts with such tags are lost among others and quickly become invisible. So when choosing a good hashtag, we recommend focusing on narrowly focused, niche and geolocated ones.
- Don’t include too many words. It’s great if you can describe your post with 100 hashtags, but it’s no more effective than the top 10. In addition, posts with a bunch of tags look like an unattractive “advertisement” and a desire to get new fans. Take 7-10 good tags and you’ll see the result!
2. Try investing in your page
It’s no secret that in today’s online services market, you can buy everything from views to real subscribers. And this is used everywhere by both experienced bloggers and newcomers to this niche. Third-party help is an additional incentive for the growth of your page, and this is a great chance to improve statistics at times in a few clicks without a headache.
It’s the same with comments, technology has stepped forward, and now advertising companies offer not just a few written words and emojis. They provide an opportunity to get natural comments from real users in any language, positive or negative, with emojis or without one.
They are created by people who cooperate with the provider on mutually beneficial terms. Such comments are genuine and are not considered a violation of the community rules. So if you’re looking for the simplest, fastest and most effective solution possible, then this is it.
Are there any rules for using paid comments? Yes, and here are the most important of them :
- Before making a purchase, study the company’s website and reviews. Take a little time to learn more about the provider – this will help you avoid trouble in the future: fake comments from computer bots, blocking, etc.
- Always compare prices. High-quality services shouldn’t be very expensive, but too low a price is not good. The ideal solution is the golden mean, that is, the average price on the market.
- Communicate with managers. Any decent company has managers to communicate with customers. Ask them the questions that interest you and clarify all the details about the chosen service. This is an additional guarantee of security.
3. Share new posts to your Stories
Stories are another tool with which you can interact with your current subscribers and thereby receive more comments. It is here that the lion’s share of your interested audience, but not all of them will see your publication in the feed. That’s why sharing posts on Stories is a great way to increase engagement.
The algorithm of action is simple: as soon as you have published a new publication, immediately share it in Stories. It’s great if you asked any question in the post or gave a topic for discussion.This is a super way to get new comments, try it!